Friday, September 4, 2009

Mmm, mmm good!

So I was at the gym this morning running on a treadmill and on the far right T.V. screen I see a commercial for food (somewhere around mid commercial). There were small cuts of meat, displayed one at a time, arranged on plates and surrounded by parsley, etc.

Now, I am currently on a modified form of the South Beach Diet for better blood sugar control, and I thought to myself, "That looks good, and the portion sizes are right, too! I could really go for some of that around lunch time."

Then....a little white cat entered the frame and ate my delicious meal.

Yep, you guessed it, I was salivating over a cat food commercial.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Funny...maybe you need a better diet :o).

Katie said...

Sounds good. I wish my dinners were as easy to prepare as yours! Love Kate

Emma Westhora said...

love it!

Bridget said...

Hey, it's been two years. Time to post another great story. Or even a lame one. Just something. PLEASE!